When Things go Wrong

Enfield Family Law Ltd is regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority who set the rules that this firm and the solicitors who work for it must follow and will take action if these rules are broken.

This means that:

- everyone who works for the firm must meet the high standards we set

- this firm must have the right level of insurance to protect you in case something goes wrong

- you may be able to claim through our Compensation Fund to have your money reimbursed if this firm or a solicitor working for it loses your money

- you can complain to us if you are concerned about the behaviour of this firm.

If you have concerns about the service you receive you can also make a complaint to the SRA https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor/ or the Legal Ombudsman, who may be able to help you in resolving the issue.

You can find out more about this firm by using the Solicitors Register.

Find out more about how you can compare information about different legal services providers online to help you choose the right provider for you.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority regulates Enfield Family Law Ltd.
According to our records, Enfield Family Law operates the website www.enfieldfamilylaw.co.uk.

We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service, we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read our full complaints procedure . Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

If you have a concern or a complaint that has not been dealt with to your satisfaction by the person handling your case or their supervising Partner, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem so this can be addressed. Please put your complaint in writing and either email us at info@enfieldfamilylaw.co.uk or send it by post to Enfield Family Law, Unit 5, 30-32 Friern Park, London N12 9DA.

We will send you written acknowledgment of your complaint within 7 days of our receiving the complaint.

We will then investigate your complaint and send you a detailed written reply within 28 days.

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint:

If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ, email enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk or call 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm about your complaint.

They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

You must refer to the Legal Ombudsman within one year of the problem you are complaining about happening.
You must bring the complaint forward within one year of becoming aware of this problem.